Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone...

I've just finished watching 'Letters to Juliet'.
It's a romance chick flick.
I didn't cry *surprise surprise* because it's not sappy.
It's a lovely story about love, beautiful.

I'd always wanna do this!
Lying on the grass at night, looking up to the stars.
Isn't it romantic?

Amanda Seyfried is absolutely gorgeous!
Flawless!
I first saw her in 'Mean Girls' and boy has she transformed!

Gael Garcia Bernal played the fiance.
His accent is just so magnifico!
So sexy.
And the other guy had British accent.
*drooling*
Who doesn't love guys with sexy accent??

The movie was shot in Verona, Italy.
Breathtaking.
The castles, the Juliet's balcony, the vineyards.
It's the city of love.
Everything is so serene and beautiful.

The story is basically about taking the second chance in finding true love.
Or if you had the chance would you grab it at the time or you'll wait for another indefinite chance?
It's a lovely story that guys would never understand why girls watch it.
It's almost fairytale-like, you know, everything looks perfect and easy.
If only real life is as good as it's portrayed in movies.
Nevertheless, I love watching chick flicks once in a while.
I swear I've been smiling throughout the movie.
And it gives me a good vibe.

I can't wait for 'Eat Pray Love'.
I'm quite sure I'm gonna cry buckets!
Bring it on baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment