Happy Twen-teen Five!


Okay so I am a quarter-century-th years old now.
I felt old.
Like, really old.
Then I looked into the mirror and saw the same face, the same chicken-pox scars and almost pimple-free skin (yeah, right!) and thought,
"I'm still me. Nothing has really changed."
Age is just a number, peeps. I should have known that.

Thank you all for your warm wishes and prayers.
I really appreciate that.
I'm stepping into a new age with bliss and I'm glad I grow old with wisdom.
I am grateful for my lovely family and friends.
I am a slow learner but still, education is for life.
Experience is the best teacher.
A friend once quoted, "don't just stay alive, learn to live your life."
That would be my new resolution now.
hahahaha

Anyway, my sister bought me a cake from Secret Recipe. Guess what she wrote on top of the cake:
I know!
Not helping, right?!
She should have written something like, 'stay cute' or 'happy 25th'.
Wait until it's your turn, darling sis.
*wicked smile*
No big celebration, though, just a small and nice family dinner.
I guess I'm passed those big parties.
I already had amazing parties when I was younger.
Once I had a party at KFC Taman Melawati where my daddy reserved the whole space on the first floor and invited almost all of my classmates. Even teachers!
I had the prettiest dress on, pink mary-janes and long socks.
*where did i put all of the pictures?!*
I also had multiple birthday celebrations at home, delicious homemade birthday cakes and fun games- musical chair was a must-have!
And I've to admit, the only moment I looked forward would be unwrapping the presents and reading aloud birthday cards!
Those were the days.
*sigh*

I would also like to wish Happy Birthday to my fellow Librans out there!
I am still indecisive but I feel like I have been more strong-headed.
I hate being indecisive!
It's not fun when you take too much time deciding whether to eat 'nasi goreng kampung' or 'nasi goreng cendawan'.
They're still nasi goreng, for heaven's sake!
I should learn to decide faster from now on.
Sometimes my brain just stops functioning when the menu has almost 100 types of food.
I don't think I'll ever be a restaurant entreprenuer.

Happy 25th birthday to me!
More great years to come!
Bring it on, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment