maybe it's time for miracles...

It's gonna be a long multiple posts on Adam Lambert, everyone.
Please bear with me.
I still have hangover from his Glamnation Tour last night.
hahahaha

Seriously, I had the time of my life!
He's one talented entertainer, people and no I am not biased.
Like I said before, I first read about him coming to Malaysia sometime in July and I was skeptical about it, knowing the government.
After everything has been confirmed, the tickets began to sell, I started planning.
Previously I was supposed to have my last class for my Statistics, together with quizzes.
I looked at K.Mirs and almost cried of disappointment.
Then K.Mirs suggested one brilliant idea, to do the quiz early out of 'emergency' and I smiled again.
I went to buy the tickets and as I walked out from Rock Corner in Subang Parade, I swear I had the biggest sheepish grin on my face!
And then in the next class, guess what? My lecturer would replace our 14th class to Saturday 9th. I agreed right away, happily.

I first planned to tag my baby sis, Amy, along because nobody wants to join me!
*and now zurs regretted not going*
On a condition: I've to pay half of Amy's tix if I want to drag her. I could not not agree.
Just a few days after Aimi contacted me through Facebook, asking if I'm going because she's no partner in crime as well.
Well, the rest is history darling.

*she's adorable!*

*with Fahsya. what a surprise to meet her there! she won the tickets! lucky girl!*

We reached Stadium Putra really early, around 5pm.
People were already lining up but because our tix are seated, we have nothing to rush about.
There's Digi booth, the sponsor and Sony Music which is Adam's record label.
Sony Music had a contest going on which was called 'Glamberts Hall of Fame' where your pictures were taken and Adam self-picked five winners.
The winners were to meet Adam backstage.
Now, hold your breathe darlings.
Because I was one of the winners!!!
I took the picture for fun, thinking "what the heck, I'm here with my 4-inches studded heels, might as well I'd just go for it".
I was eating A&W nuggets when they called me and I ran (in my 4-inches studded heels) to the booth to get the backstage pass.
I had to fill up a form and boy my fingers were shaking of excitement!


*the backstage pass*


*the winners*
*the aunty in the middle is 50 years old! she came with her hubby and daughter all the way from penang, all dressed up! how cool is that?!*

We had a loooong walk heading backstage but it was so worth it!
He's such a nice, warm person. Smiling and talking non-stop, he actually asked us questions when we have like, thousands of questions to ask him.
He said stuff like, "You all looked great! Congratulations!", "Thank you so much for coming, hope you'll enjoy my show" and the best part was "Wow nice shoes!" at the same time pointing to my heels.
He's just the sweetest!
Darn it I feel like stuffing him in my handbag and run!
He's taller and thinner than I thought and he smells good! Oh yes, I was that close with him I could smell him!
hahahaha
It was only for 5mins but still, others would probably kill for that 5mins.
We weren't allowed to take personal pics or ask for autographs.
Sony Music MY will email us the pics and call us for Adam's Glambox autographed CD.
Did I mention I had the time of my life?

Okay so this is basically a pre-concert post.
We're gonna have while- and post-concert posts as well.
=D

6 comments:

  1. Kak Qilah!!! Nak my pic dgn this girl jgak! her name is lin.. tau x, she went to 3 of adam's concert, 1 meet and greet and 1 press conference.. smue pun die pakai kimono.. but different colours la.. she's the GlamGeisha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darl the pics are up in FB!

    OMG she went to 3?? How come we've only been to ONE??!! hahaha is she on FB as well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The winners were to meet Adam backstage.
    Now, hold your breathe darlings.
    Because I was one of the winners!!!"

    ..this is my favorite phrase. You're among Top 5 at Adam concert in Malaysia baby! Happy for you :D ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anon,

    Thank you so much! It means a lot to me!Are you a fan of Adam, too? If you are, maybe next time we can actually go together! It's always nice to meet new friends. Have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hye. just nak tanya,u kawan fasya ke?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hye Anon,

    She's actually my cousin's other half =)

    ReplyDelete