BR: ElishaCoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB

If you're a party girl, this BB cream suits you best!
But before I share the full review, I want to explain a bit about the brand.
Elisha Coy is another famous brand from Korea specializing in cosmetics and skincare. 
Japan has been all-rage about the brand until now.
Apparently I can't remember seeing or going into its stand-alone shop during my trip to Seoul last year.
If you're interested, you may read about the company here.
I swapped this with my friend because she got it as free gift and she seldom uses cosmetics.
 
 *pic credit: mysune.com*
*full size: 50ml*

 *15ml tube*

 
 

ElishaCoy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB
 It has 7 Jewelry Powder to provide "dramatic shiny glow makeup".
"Two in One' on the tube means it's both cosmetic and skincare at the same time, as what most BB creams has claimed.
Loves:
Easy to blend and doesn't streak.
The coverage is just enough for me, covers my pores but doesn't feel like wearing a mask.
It has SPF27 PA++ so I don't need to apply sunblock.
Loathes:
I think it only has one shade.
Honestly, I totally loathe the 7 Jewelry Powder! I thought it would just give me a hint of shimmer look but I have obvious glitters on my face. If you noticed my last picture, there was still leftover of the glitter on my fingers after I blended in the product.
Those who want to look like the Cullens might like this. 
Or if you're a party girl. Otherwise, I think it's too much for a day use.

No comments:

Post a Comment