BR: Nature Republic Snail Therapy Sheet Mask

I love sheet mask.
It has to be one of the greatest inventions in beauty world.
It's very convenient to use. I even use it during long flights or journeys because there's no need to wash it afterwards.
I'm gonna share about my favourite sheet mask to date!
I ordered these through GMarket and it arrived in two weeks.
It's available in Nature Republic stores here but GMarket is always much cheaper.
(^.^)

Snail mucus in cosmetics and skin care is a rave in Korea right now since more than a year ago.
I was like, "eewwww", at first but after all those good reviews I just couldn't stop myself from trying.
This sheet mask contains 200mg of snail mucus.

 *i love GMarket pink parcel!*

*instructions, ingredients, mfg date, etc*

*contains Snail Secretion Filtrate or snail mucus*


Nature Republic Snail Therapy Sheet Mask, 20g
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, fix the mask onto face. Leave for 15-20mins. Pat or massage the remaining essence on skin.
The aftermath:
The essence wasn't sticky or too heavy.
No strong smell.
I wore this at night and went to sleep. The morning after, my skin felt so plumpy and soft and glowy!
My face/skin looked very 'healthy'.
Totally love this! Will definitely buy this again or will try the sleeping mask from the same range.
The cons:
The shape of the mask really bothers me, as most sheet mask.
To be honest, my face is not as round as the shape of the mask so it doesn't really cover my face and nose properly.
Other than that, I'm happy with this mask.
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment