BR: Etude House Minisize U Massage Peeling Pack


I miss Seoul, seriously. 
A friend of mine is planning a trip next year, I’m still thinking whether I should join her or plan a trip to another country since I’ve already been to Korea. 
There are so many great things about Seoul and among the things that I miss most are definitely their beauty houses. I can go insane with those many choices. 
Thank goodness some of the brands are here in Malaysia too. 
(^.^)

Apparently I’m not using their skincare line so most of the time I would buy cosmetics and facial masks. 
After I bought a few types of masks, I couldn’t help but to notice their preference to call it ‘pack’. There are sleeping pack, wash-off pack, peel-off pack, nose pack etc. So I figured that pack is another word they use for masks until I bought Etude House Minisize U Massage Peeling Pack
I first thought it’s to be used as facial mask but turned out it’s actually a scrub. 
I find it quite weird because as the instruction also doesn’t mention that it needs to be left on the face for a few minutes like most masks. 
I always scrub my face at least twice a week to get rid all those dead skin cells or dirt before slapping any mask. It is said to be more effective for the skin to absorb the essence of the masks after using facial scrub. 
As I had run out of facial scrub, I bought one at Etude House AEON Melaka. 
It comes in a plastic tub and no spatula included. 

The active ingredients of this pack are fermented rice wine lees and glycolic acid (which is a small part of alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) and it's commonly used to treat acne).
Based on the box, this pack is formulated to exfoliate to remove dull skin cells and tighten pores.

 *the instruction & ingredients*
*comes with a protective layer*
*after gentle massage*

Etude House Minisize U Massage Peeling Pack, 180ml. RRP: RM39.90
How to use: 
After cleansing, scoop out a 10cent size dollop and massage onto face while the skin is still damp. Massage for about 2-3minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. 
The aftermath: 
The tiny granules were really soothing and didn’t irritate skin at all. Nice rice-y smell. My skin felt squeaky clean but no changes to pore size. I use it every other day or at least twice a week. It didn't break me or give me rashes.
Cons: 
It is quite oily (which I really hate!) and it has to be rinsed with warm water before finally splashing cold water to ‘tighten’ pores. 
I won’t repurchase this as I prefer my scrub to be in tube. 
I also wish it'd come with a spatula, more hygienic.

No comments:

Post a Comment