BR: SkinFood Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB Cream

Another quick review, this time it's a BB cream.
Other than facial mask, I've to admit I'm also getting obsessed with BB cream because I really like its texture compared to foundation.
In my opinion, BB cream is lighter and easier to apply although it doesn't provide coverage as good as foundation which I like. It gives a more natural look.

So the BB cream that I wanna share about is from SkinFood which is called Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB Cream.
Phew, such a long name!
I got this sample during my shopping spree in Myeondong, Seoul last year.
I usually poke a small hole using pin/needle for samples to keep them hygienic and avoid the products from getting dried up.


*pic credit: theskinfood.com*
*full size: 45g*

 
 
 

SkinFood Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB Cream (#1 Light Beige)
From theskinfood.com:
"This triple functional BB cream not only protects your skin from UV rays but also contains adenosine and arbutin which firms and brightens skin, and has platinum with grape cell extract providing skin elasticity."
Loves:
Super easy to blend & doesn't streak.
Very light texture.
Not greyish unlike most BB cream.
It has SPF45 PA+++ which is awesome because I don't need to apply sunblock anymore.
Doesn't break me out. Yeay!
 Loathes:
The coverage is just so-so and lasts for about 5 hours.
Oil control is also so-so. I have combination skin and I needed to blot my T-zone after 2 hours.
It has a weird smell.
 
The sample lasted for about 5 days which is impressive as it shows only tiny bit is needed to spread over face.
It also has a dewy finish which I always have a love-hate relationship as it tends to make my face looks either fresh or oily.
Anyway, I used this everyday for 5 straight days and I could sort feel my skin is smoother and 'healthier'. I'm not sure how to describe this in the most specific way but my skin looked radiant even after I removed it.
So I guess the arbutin and grape cell really work then.
I might purchase the full size bottle in future but right now I have too many BB creams so need to finish them up first.
Or at least break them open and start using them!
(*_*)

3 comments:

  1. hi, may i know what shade is this? light beige or natural beige

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi nazmiina tonnorm, I apologize for the late reply. I believe the shade is Natural Beige. For most samples they usually give the beige ones, not sure why..hehe :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete