BR: Baviphat Mango Magic Brightening Mask

A quick review on this super cute mask! 
It's called Mango Magic Brightening Mask from Baviphat.
Yeah, I also think of Kimora Lee Simmons everytime I mention/write the brand name.
(*_*)
Baviphat is already quite known in Malaysia although they don't have any stand-alone store.
 From the FB page Baviphat Official, I found out that some items are available at major Watsons around the country but I honestly haven't found any.
I bought this in Seoul last year. 

*pic credit: iprettyface.miyoc.com*

*super adorable packaging!*

*comes with a cute tiny spoon. yay to hygiene!*


Baviphat Mango Magic Brightening Mask, 100g.
How to use:
After cleansing, pat dry skin and slap the mask onto skin. Wait for 2-3 minutes for bubbles to appear and rinse.
The aftermath:
Nothing much, seriously.
The cons:
Where do I staaaaart? 
Apparently, only the packaging is working well for marketing purposes.
It doesn't smell like mango at all which is so meh..
This is actually an oxygenating mask where bubbles should form after a few minutes in contact with oxygen. I waited and waited for 5 minutes but couldn't see any bubbles.
The mask is also quite thick so rinsing it off was quite troublesome. I needed to use facial sponge.
The worst part, it broke me out only after a few hours!
I've stopped using this after a few tries because my skin got bad reaction everytime.
Now I'm using it on my elbows, hopefully can brighten them.
I think TonyMoly Tomatox works better for me.
 
On a happier note, I'm keeping the cute tub for my brooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment