BR: Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence-In Foundation

I may be a huge fan of BB creams but that does not stop me from buying other base products like foundation and tinted moisturizer.
As long as it they does not cause my skin to break out or make me look like Chinese opera actresses, I don't mind trying them out.
Even though Korean beauty houses focus more on BB creams, they do have a selection of foundations to cater those who prefer or need a thicker coverage.
This foundation that I'm about to review contains collagen which helps to maintain skin elasticity.
(^.^)

 
 

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence-In Foundation SPF22/PA+ in Shade #2 Natural Beige
Loves:
Easy to blend. Love the finishing, not too glowy.
The shade is just right for me. I firstly thought beige would be dark my skintone.
Contains collagen.
Loathes:
My skin gets oily after a couple of hours. Need to blot.

In terms of consistency, it is almost the same as BB cream but it doesn't have the glowy effect like most BB creams have which may end up looking oily on my skin.

I went to the store recently and did not see this on the shelf so I asked the sales assistant in which she replied that the brand has stopped producing the product.
I guess because most people prefer BB creams over foundations these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment