BR: Etude House Skin Malgem Smoother

I'm a huge fan of toner. I like how it preps my skin before I use my moisturizer.
The cleanser that I'm using at the moment is a really good one as it also acts like a mask. 
However, my skin can feel a bit tight after cleansing, probably due to the dry weather and the fact that my skin is getting drier these days.
Thus, I always use toner so that it helps my skin to absorb my moisturizer better.

 *pic credit: prettycuteblog*

At the moment I'm using Etude House Skin Malgem in Smoother. 
There are six variants; 5 of them are toners or fresheners plus a moisturizer or emulsion.
The toners are Fresh (Oily Skin), Smoother (Exfoliation & Trouble-Prone Skin), Moist (Dry Skin), Deep Moist (Dry & Sensitive Skin), Essential (Combination Skin).
"Malgem" is a Korean word which means clean, clarity and pure.
The beauty assistant at the store suggested I use Smoother after I mentioned to her I've been having problems with my pore size.
She also said that Skin Malgem can be used as mask by using those compressed sheet mask that absorbs liquid easily. Other than that, this product can also be used as mist. There is a small mist bottle sold separately, specially made for this line.
The Korean star that represents this product is Shinee which I'm not really a fan of as they look so young (LOL!) but some of their songs like 'Sherlock' and 'Replay' are quite addictive.
And they are a bunch of terrific dancers!

*pic credit: prettycuteblog*

 *sturdy plastic bottle*

 
 
 
*clear and light liquid*

Etude House Skin Malgem Smoother, 250ml, RM79.90
How to use:
As toner: Pour some onto palms and pat into skin or use cotton pad.
As mask: Let compressed mask fully absorbs the liquid and leave on face for 15mins.
Loves:
*I use it only as toner so far*
The lovely smell!
Very lightweight and doesn't clog my pores.
Doesn't make my skin oily.
Doesn't break me out.
Loathes:
I've always kind of hated screw caps because they can be a hassle.

Overall I love it as a toner.  My skin was reacting really bad a couple of weeks ago, flaky and dry which I couldn't figure out the reasons. So I started using this and after only two days I could see and feel my skin became smooth and moist.
I already bought my second bottle as Etude house was having huge sale during Chinese New Year earlier.
I don't think I have ever not shopped anything everytime Etude House is having sale.
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment