BR: SkinFood Rice Shimmer Powder

A quick review on my current favourite loose powder.
(^.^)

These days I use loose powder a lot compared to compact or pressed powder.
I guess it's because my skin is now a bit dry so I don't really need much coverage to get rid of the oil.
I usually pat some powder after applying my BB cream.
This powder from SkinFood only has one shade which I believe suit girls with fair-medium skin only.
It is shimmery but I like that it isn't obvious that makes you look like a disco ball.
I took this description from SkinFood website, 
"Infused with soft, fine pearl particles, this multi-function powder achieves a subtle, luminous finish. Rice extract creates a clearer, incredibly radiant skin tone."

 
 *removed the puff as it's too eww-looking*
*finely milled*

SkinFood Rice Shimmer Powder, 23g
Loves:
Spreads easily on my face and doesn't crease.
The shimmer effect is just nice. Suitable for day use.
Doesn't break me out.
Available in Malaysia.
Loathes:
Nothing! Honest! Totally love it!


*my skintone is between MAC NC20-NC25*

No comments:

Post a Comment