BR: Maybelline The Magnum Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

I have been very lazy these days to properly wear eye make up whenever I go out.
I have tonnes of eye shadows but I don't know what has gotten into me because I really don't use them anymore.
The only eye make up products I use are eyeliner and mascara. These are my staple eye products for now.
So since I use them a lot, I buy them a lot, too. 
I always dispose my eyeliner after 3months while around 4months for my mascara for hygienic purpose.
It's gonna be my first mascara review so let's check it out! 
(^.^)

 
 

Maybelline The Magnum Volum' Express, RM32.90
Loves:
I love the neat bristles. Usually Maybelline mascara can be clumpy.
I only need two coats to add volume to my lashes.
It contains collagen.
Totally love the yellow and purple combination, makes it easy to find on my cluttered dressing table. LOL.
Loathes:
Apparently it doesn't hold the curl of my lashes.

It removes easily with eye make up remover too. Overall, it's a great mascara in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment