my new toy!

Remember this post?
Well I went to Digi store to pay my bills and saw a brochure on Samsung Galaxy SIII so I peeked into it.
After bla bla bla, "oh the advanced payment will be waived as you're a Digi user", bla bla bla and in the end, I thought "Wow, I only need to pay this much for the phone? Okay I'll take it..in pebble blue please.."
"Oh sorry, pebble blue is out of stock. We only have white and grey left."
Gahhhh! I really felt like screaming and strangling the salesperson.
In the end I decided to purchase the phone in white.

So far I'm loving my new toy.
There are so many things I can do with it! I even watched "Flower Boy Next Door" from the phone when I got too lazy to turn on my laptop.
The first application I downloaded? BigBang apps by Naver. Couldn't help myself..
(^.^)
There are soooooo many applications available but I've been very choosy because I feel like I don't want to "burden" the phone with unnecessary applications.
Talking about being paranoid over a phone...
(*.*)

Anyway, here are some pics of my latest expensive toy!
Woohoo!

 
*took these pics using my Blackberry Curve camera*

And oh, the camera is ah-may-zinggg!
It's so so so much much much better than my Blackberry Curve camera.
I still use my Curve for my other number and I have to say that, its keypad still rocks!
Apparently I have fat thumbs which makes typo my latest enemy. Darn it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Qilah, love the way u write..lama juga u nak make a decision kan..Anyway, congrats for your new toy..actually, the phone itself is quite capable of handling many apps. Should be no problem..still dalam warranty lagipun. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the tips! Will def enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete