BR: The Face Shop Migamsu Cleansing Emulsion

I use BB cream almost everyday so it's essential for me to have a good make up remover as BB cream may clog pores if not removed thoroughly.
Currently I'm using this remover from The Face Shop and I really love it because it's not too oily so it works well with warm water.
Super easy!

 
 
 

The Face Shop Migamsu Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Emulsion, 200ml
How to use:
Massage a pea size onto skin and wipe off with cotton pad. Then rinse with warm water or usual cleanser.
Loves:
Not too oily.
Doesn't break me out.
Hygienic pump.
Loathes:
Doesn't really help brightening my skin.

I went to The Face Shop the other day and apparently they have changed the packaging of the range.
They're having the GP Sale at the moment so go check them out!
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment