BR: Lioele Haul

The joy of online shopping is when the items arrive at your doorstop.
Especially when it's a big box!
Lioele (pronounced: Lee-oh-eh-lee) is another Korean brand that I am starting to adore because the packaging is super cute!
It's in pink and the logo looks like Cinderella's carriage which I love, love, love!
The brand was launched in 2003 and is now made available in certain Parkson in Malaysia, not available in Melaka, though.
=(
I ordered these through Zalora as I got 20% voucher. Previously I wanted to ask my friends to help me buy these items as they're heading to Seoul in April but after some research, I found out that the only shop for Lioele is in Busan and it's difficult to get them in Seoul. 
How sad! It must be a lot cheaper there!
Anyway, let's check out my first few items from Lioele!


1. Make Up Cleansing Tissue, 30 sheets, RM13.90.
2. Beyond the Solution BB Cream, 30ml, RM39.90.
3. Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream SPF27 PA++ in Green, 30ml, RM84.90.
4. Blooming Pop Tint in Cherry Tint, RM44.90.
5. Bubi Bubi Mascara in Black, RM29.90.
6. Waterdrop BB Cream SPF27 PA++, 5ml, RM9.
7. Carry Me Blusher in Cutie Pink, 5g, RM46.90.
8. Natural Mineral Powder, 10g, RM69.90.
9. Real Brush Pen Eyeliner in Black, RM32.90.

I know I bought too many BB creams but I can't get enough of them! I have so many of them that my sisters have started using mine these days.
(*.*)
I only found out that orders can also be made through Lioele MY website after the items had arrived at my home.
I strongly suggest to purchase from the website and not Zalora as the MFG date of some of the items is in 2011. I was really disappointed in this. No wonder there are so many complaints made on Zalora.
I am so not gonna purchase skincare or cosmetic items from Zalora any more.

On a happier note, I can't wait to try these items! Will share the reviews soon!
(^.^)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment