Confession of A Lusty Woman. Sort of...

*David Beckham*

I have a confession to make.
I am a total sucker for men in suit.
I don't play-play here. I'm so dead serious.
Even if Marc Jacobs a gay, he totally looks so hot in suit.
And look at Becks! Oh my.
I literally gasped when I saw this pic on CocoPerez.
And I was left speechless.

And Josh Duhamel or 'Danny' in the TV show 'Las Vegas',
he's just....hurm..well....he left me speechless too.
I swear for the first few series I watched the show only for the sake of watching him.
And since when does security officer look so hot???

And you know 'Sonny' from 'The Godfather'?
Or James Caan who used to play 'the boss' in 'Las Vegas'?
When I watched the movie about a decade ago with my daddy and brothers,
I was hooked. By him.
And I've watched the movie, like, hundreds of time now!
And he always looks good.

Trust me. I can go on and on about men in suit.
Johnny Depp with his slushy look. Taylor Lautner. Jude Law. Zac Efron.
Even Dato' Shah Rukh Khan.
Told you I'm a sucker when it comes to suit. And yeah, men.

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment