I've Got An Interview Tomorrow!


I think I have never mentioned before that I'm job hunting at the moment.
I quit my position as English lecturer at a private college about a month ago.
I want to pursue my true passion.
I have been teaching for 2years now and all this while I thought I am destined to be a lecturer, as I'm a TESL grad but I realised that I may not enjoy teaching after all.
Well don't get me wrong. I love assisting people, and teaching is all about that. But teaching requires enormous amount of both patience and passion.
I can be so very patient.
It's passion that I'm lack off.
My true passion? Is to write.
Seriously. I even think of getting a degree in journalism after my TESL Masters study.
But I believe in taking baby steps. I believe nothing is more vital than learning by experience.

Anyway, yes, I have an interview tomorrow after lunch hour!
I won't be telling who, what, where or how because I'm worried I might jinx it!
Not really superstitious but hey, I'd rather not take that chance!
I really hope everything will go well.
I'm really excited, but not too over-confident.
I can't wait to meet fabulous people who has been inspiring me all this while!
I'm thinking of what shirt to wear, which pants, which heels, handbags! God I don't think I'm able to sleep tonight! Whatever it is, I need my beauty sleep the most this time.
OMG I'm nervous!
Ya Allah, please bless me. Berikan ku ketenangan dan kemudahan. And thank you for giving me this opportunity.

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment