Horoscopes

My family subscribes to 'The Star' everyday.
So every morning when I'm home, after my breakfast (sometimes before), I would flip over the newspaper.
Most of the time I read headlines. Often I scan the whole articles. But I never miss the cartoon section and daily horoscopes.
My favourite comic strip would be between 'Zits' and 'Calvin and Hobbes'.
=)

And I never miss the daily horoscopes section.
I am fascinated by horoscopes.
Not that I really believe it, as a Muslim, I shouldn't be.
But you know, just for the fun of it.
Surprisingly, I often find it either true or related at most time.
Creepy? Coincidence?

I am a Libran.
And it is always said that Librans are the most indecisive people.
I amazingly believe that!
I can be painstakingly indecisive okay!
Over restaurant menu. Over which shoes to wear. Between Streamyx and broadband (I have both at home). I even have difficulties over Spritzer or Bleu!
I am aware that it's ridiculous but it's so true I just couldn't help it.
Maybe there's truth about horoscopes.
Maybe.
Nobody knows.

Anyway, apart from 'The Star', I also read horoscopes from Yahoo!
Like I said, I don't quite believe it but sometimes it turns out to be true!
Like my horoscope reading on love today is,

"You have plenty of time to find just the right person, so remind yourself of that even if a parent or a sibling starts getting on your case. The truth is, you're enjoying yourself. When you're ready to go long-term, you will."

First of all, I pray hard that my parents won't set me up with anybody because it happened before and it was really weird because I grew up with these guys and they're like my brothers so to suddenly switch to lovey-dovey feeling is plainly a turn off.
Secondly, I also hope my bro won't set me up too. Yeah, it happened before. Been there. Done that. Hate it. Imagine your bro asking you to have a day out with everyone. So not happening again.
Thirdly, I am enjoying myself. I went out for breakfast with a friend at Rajus yesterday and she asked me whether I have anyone new. Well, as much as I want to have a shoulder to lean on, I haven't met any man worth my heart yet. Instead, I asked her to find me someone. But then we decided to go on holidays together, hoping to meet a lonely stranger. My dear friend, that sounds too desperate.
hahahaha...
But we really love the idea of going on holidays.
Referring to the last line of my Yahoo! horoscope reading today, it's true. Whenever I'm ready, if the time is right, I'll definitely love to love again.
Love is a wonderful feeling.
A feeling worth waiting for the one.
=)

-qils-

2 comments:

  1. Love ur style of writing. Ur personality really shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lat! It means a lot when somebody appreciates what you love doing most =)

    ReplyDelete