Weird Obsession

Okay.
IamcurrentlyobsessedwithAdamLambert.
I was trying to say it out as fast as I could.

And indeed, it's a weird obsession.
I have never imagined myself drooling over gays because I really think it's weird.
But I think he's one major-sexy gay!
I have nothing against gays/lesbians, FYI. They have their own reasonings. I don't want to be judgmental because I'm not a saint. I have gay friends and I adore their brutal honesty.

AL.
OMG I'm obsessed with him.
Daaaayyyymmmm!
It's not NickCarter/ShaneFilan type of obsession you know.
Believe me when I say NickCarter was my first love and ShaneFilan was my ultimate crush.
Well, I was very very young and quite stoopid to think that these men would come over to Malaysia and then bumped into me during one of their shopping malls tours and eventually fall in love with me.
Muahahahahahahahaha!
Oh I just love those periods! I was a dreamer (still am! AL!!!). One happy dreamer. LOL!

I truly think it's great to have funny moments in your life that you can laugh your as* out everytime you think about those memories.
I mean, some people live for the day.
I don't.
I love my past and my favourite quote is, experience is always the best teacher.
Whether it is good experience or a bad one.
To be quite honest, I rarely regret things.
Because it's always my call, my choice.
And I just need to live with it. And go through it.
I went through a break-up recently which I don't really talk about at most time. Friends were shocked and asked me THE question "Who asked for it?"
Honestly, I don't really care who wanted the breakup.
Everybody has their own reasonings and whether they have the guts to spill it out or only type it over via SMS, it's still their reasonings and who am I to hold a knife against their throat just to make them talk?

GOD always has HIS reasonings too.
And I am in bliss, I believe I am.
I can now listen to the Backstreet Boys or Westlife while driving in MY car.
I can now go shopping and walk for 4 hours before going back to the first boutique without any whining.
But of course, at times, I do miss talking to someone who can just listen without having to give feedback. Or someone to back me up at any time. Or someone I can depend upon.
Anyhow, people come and go.
Life comes and goes.
But the memories stay close to heart.

Back to my obsession, I google-d his pictures and wallah!
Came out his pictures kissing another guy! (I sound like a jealous lunatic!)
Here's some of my favourite pics =)

*adorable!*I like his smile the most! That sexy cynical smirk.

Remember when I wrote HERE about me having a thing over men in suit? =))

*mabuk kepayang*

I am obsessed with million things!
Shoes, handbags, Kimora Lee Simmons, The Godfather, Carl's Jr, my car Betty, sappy songs. Among other things.
So please. Bear with me.


-qils-

3 comments:

  1. isn't he the sexiest? i can never not love this man.. he's the best! n yes, dreaming about hot boy bands and bumping into them was something i did too.. hehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. he soooo is! either u love him or hate him. i think he's charming in his own weird ways =)

    OMG like seriously? i thought i was the only one who berangan mat jenin, like maybe i'm in an exchange program to US and suddenly nick carter is my neighbour and wallah, we're just made for each other! hahaha OMG i was soooo young and stooopid! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't say that.. there's nothing wrong of dreaming or wanting something.. if there's one thing i've learned form oprah, it's to dream BIG :) even now pun from time to time my friends n i would berangan like it's nobody's business *which, it's not* hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete