Interview. Class.

The interview went quite well, I would say.
*smile*
Upon entering the office, I felt serenity. Like seriously.
I was nervous, but I was really happy just to be there.
It's definitely a dream place to work at.
Oh I really hope to get a position there. I even told the interviewer just offer my any position, I'll take it! haha!
And my interviewer is a very nice, soft-spoken and lovely lady.
I was so nervous at first, but she really calmed me down.
Talking about serenity. hehe..
I already felt like having a conversation with my boss! =)
But I don't want to put too high hopes, nanti kecewa pula bila tak dapat.
But it was the best job interview of my life so far!
Because for once I really looked forward for the interview and not just to get a mere job so I can pay my utilities.
I can definitely work there in my 4-inch heels!

*still keeping mum about the job. don't want to jinx it*


The in the evening at 6pm, my 3rd sem M.Ed TESL class started.
Ugh..
Me and K.Mirs were lepak-ing at PakLi sec7 before class and we had to drag our feet to our cars.
I can so totally feel those kids upon starting school again.
Can't wait to complete my M.Ed TESL.

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment