Movie: Sherlock Holmes.

This movie really surprised me.
Because it's really good.

I like everything about it.
The era. The costumes. The horses. The buildings. The accent. The actors. The witty lines.
And it's funny. And not to forget Guy Ritchie directed it. So yeah, he surprised me.
I laughed from the beginning until the end of the movie, and my jaw often dropped everytime Holmes explained the logic behind everything. And I would go, like, wow I've never thought of that.
Any movie that makes me think is a great movie to me personally.

Robert Downey, Jr. is one fine actor. His facial expression works all the time, especially when he tries to 'look' innocent and not dumb.
And his intonation is flawless, I would say.

I'm not really a fan of Sherlock Holmes series, nor Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
And I certainly haven't heard about Dr. Watson until I watched this movie.
If I were to choose my favourite in this movie, I'll go with Dr. Watson.
Jude Law is incredibly funny when he tries to be serious.
In a good way funny. I totally love it.
Despite the fact that he looks old in the movie.
Old. But hot.

Anyway, my favourite line/scene would be when Holmes invites Watson and his lady to his brother's country estate which Watson doesn't allow Holmes to join them and Holmes says
"Why wouldn't I be invited to my own brother's country estate, now you're not making any sense Waston!"
Hahaha that was totally funny! Even Watson can't add anything to that because it's so true!
And Watson is always the one with 'sense' than Holmes.
Holmes can even hang himself for experiment, how nuts is that?!

This movie is definitely worth my RM10.
*smile*

*I watched Avatar & Sherlock Holmes on the same day. Sort of movie marathon. Definitely good choices of movies. Love 'em. Just love 'em.*

-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment