should i or shouldn't i?


*pic: trustedreviews*

I have been thinking for months whether to buy Samsung Galaxy SIII or other smartphones.
Currently I'm using Blackberry Curve which is already 2yo and it has started to annoy me because it hangs often. God I hate that small black running clock thingy. And don't let me start with times I've to "pull batt" it.
Super annoying.
I love the digits. I almost give up on other smartphones and stick to Blackberry solely because of the digits. I type way faster than touch screen keyboard.
But the thing about Blackberry is the built-in memory is too low. I can't update my applications anymore because my memory is already full. And applications can only be saved in the built-in memory.
(*_*)
If I were to get SIII, it'd be between Pebble Blue and Garnet Red.
There are also Sony Xperia Z and HTC Butterfly..
I so can't decide.

Indecisiveness is no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment