BR: elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry

This product from elf reminds me so much of Stila Lip Glaze.
While Stila Lip Glaze costs US$22 each, elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick is only US$1. 
Can't get any cheaper than that.
So is it really as good as Stila?

 *bad ingredient: parabens*

 
 

elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry, 1.5g
Loves:
Doesn't dry up my lips.
Very convenient to use.
Love the minty smell!
The color lasts quite long for a lip gloss.
Cheap price tag.
Loathes:
Contains paraben.
I had to twist like 50 times during my first time application.
The applicator/head/sponge is too small for my liking and quite harsh too.
Not available widely in Malaysia.

As to compare it with Stila Lip Glaze, first of all, Stila has 2.3g worth of product while elf only has 1.5g.
In terms of diameter, elf is much smaller.
I prefer Stila brush than elf applicator. Elf feels harsh on my lips.
However, I would say there's not much difference with the lip gloss. Both are fairly pigmented glossy. After all, lip gloss never stays for that long on lips.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment