BR: Missha The Style Eyeliner Pencil in Black

*nowplaying: Big Bang's "Still Alive"*
(^.^)

Another eyeliner beauty review!
As I'm a monolid or someone with single eyelid, I always use liquid eyeliner for my upper lids and pencil eyeliner for my waterlines. If I use pencil eyeliner for my upper eyelids, it'll get all over my lids. Very nasty.
(*_*)

Anyway, this is the first item from Missha that I'm gonna share about.
Missha is also a Korean brand but it is a tad expensive compared to Etude House and The Face Shop.
It doesn't have standalone stores in Malaysia but there are many Malaysia sellers that offer Korean brands skincare and cosmetics items these days.
Missha is famous for their BB Creams (which I'm not a fan of, they gave me breakouts) and their famous (dupe) versions of SKII Facial Treatment Essence and Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair which I heard are quite effective as well.
You can checkout Missha website here.

 *protective sticker*

 *period after opening (PAO): 6months*
*i usually only use pencil eyeliner up to 4months max because it may be unhygienic*

 
 
*after 1 swipe*

Missha The Style Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Loves:
Glides easily on my lower lashline and waterline.
Fairly pigmented.
Very intense black.
Loathes:
It's not waterproof, smudge-proof and oil-proof. Boo.
The brand isn't widely available in Malaysia.

I have kind of predicted this one isn't gonna be smudge-proof as most pencil eyeliner but I'm happy with the intense black it provides. 
Nevertheless, I won't be repurchasing this because I want to try other brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment