BR: Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++

*nowplaying: GD's "That XX"*
(^.^)

This will be another beauty review of another BB Cream from another Korean brand.
Laneige is a well known Korean brand which is available in 13 countries worldwide.
It was first launched in 1994 in Korea and Laneige actually is a French word, meaning "snow".
The models of the brand is the ever gorgeous Song Hye Kyo (since 2008) and the adorable Song Joong Ki (starting 2013).
I watched Joong Ki in "Innocent Man" and darn the boy's skin looked irresistibly milky. Yums!
Why do I sound like a pervert?! 
Anyway, you may visit Laneige website for more information on its products.

*pic credit: laneige*
*Song Joong Ki*

*pic credit: laneige*
 *Song Hye Kyo*

 
 
 

Laneige Snow BB Cream SPF41 PA++ in Shade 2 Natural, 50ml
The pros:
Smells really nice.
Doesn't clog pores, spreads easily on my skin.
Has high SPF and PA. Yeay!
Available around Malaysia. Visit this page for store locator. 
The cons:
It's supposed to has a dewy finish but it looks matte on my skin.
The texture is quite runny for a BB Cream.
Oil control is just ok, need to reapply after 4 hours because it just "fades".
Only available in 2 shades, Natural and Shimmering.

As this BB Cream is quite runny for my liking, I mix it with another BB Cream to get better consistency as to let it stay on my skin.
The coverage is also a bit light so those with acne scar and high pigmentation may need to add concealer. My skintone is between MAC NC20-NC25 and it suits me well.
Nevertheless, it's not really the best BB Cream for me.
But could be the best for you.
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment