BR: Loreal White Perfect Double Eye Zone Brightener

My mom has always stressed about the importance of eye cream/gel/serum to me and my sisters.
I have started wearing them since I was probably 15yo. I used to "steal" my mom's eye cream before she bought a more suitable type for me.
I don't really have serious dark circle, eye bag or wrinkle around my eye area but it's never too late to start preventing them.
I just finished this eye product thus I would like to share the results.

 *came with a box which i already disposed*

 
 *Step 1, blue pump: anti dark circle gel*
*Step 2, white pump: whitening cream*

 
*consistency*

 Loreal White Perfect Double Eye Zone Brightener
How to use:
As the last step of skincare routine, apply Step 1 around under eye area, followed by Step 2.
The pros:
The gel is really lightweight, quite soothing.
It's available widely nationwide.
The cons:
The whitening cream is too heavy for my skin and has weird smell.

I honestly couldn't see any difference it made to my eye area.
The one from Biotherm that I used before at least made my eye area seemed brighter.
Not a fan of this product from Loreal, will not repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment