BR: SkinFood Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream SPF20 PA+

I honestly cannot remember where did I get this BB cream but I know it's a free gift.
Either during my trip to Seoul or from GMarket or SkinFood shop here.
I got two types, mushroom and aloe vera.
I will review mushroom BB cream first.
(^.^)

Based on the tube, it says
"This triple-function BB cream provides UV protection and deep moisturization to skin for your skin clear and resilient".
Since the grammar is a bit of a haywire, I decided to look over SkinFood international website and found this instead, 
"This triple-function BB cream provides UV protection and deep moisturization to skin with aloe and mushroom extracts, while arbutin and adenosine make skin clear and resilient".
Now that is a lot better, isn't it?

 *pic credit: amazon*
*full size tube*

 
 
 
 

SkinFood Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream SPF20 PA+ in Shade #1 Radiant Skin
Loves:
Shade #1 suits my skintone very well.
It doesn't look ashy on my skin.
The coverage is not bad, hides my pores well.
Loathes:
Oil control is so-so. I still need my blotter sheet.
It provides matte look on my skin instead of radiant look.
Has weird smell, not mushroom smell but weird synthetic-like smell.
The texture is too thick for my liking, gives me mask-y feeling.
It's not very moisturizing.

Since my skin is a bit dry at the moment, I find this BB cream too thick for my skin.
I'd feel uncomfortable everytime I wear it.
I think it might be suitable for girls with normal skin.
This will not be on my shopping list anytime soon.

*my skintone is between MAC NC20-NC25*
*Skinfood Malaysia website: HERE*

No comments:

Post a Comment