BR: It's Skin Collagen Mask Sheet

I'm loving skincare with collagen at the moment.
It's mainly because my skin has become quite dry due to the blazing hot weather.
Dry skin can cause wrinkles and collagen helps to maintain skin elasticity, thus, prevents wrinkles.
This is my first mask from It's Skin, another Korean brand.
It is famous for its dermatologist tested and clinical skin solution products. 
The boys of 2PM are currently endorsing them, mostly Nickhun.
You may read more about the brand here.

 
 *bad ingredient: paraben*


It's Skin Collagen Mask Sheet
How to use:
After cleansing and toning, spread the mask onto skin. Remove after 15-20 minutes. Massage in the remaining essence.
Loves:
Its soothing smell.
Skin felt moisturized after using. I wore it before sleeping and the next morning my skin felt supple.
Available around Malaysia.
Loathes:
Contains paraben.
The effect was temporary.
The shape of the mask was too round for my face.

By now I assume Korean brands sheet mask has the same manufacturer for the sheet. So far they are all too round for my face. They don't really cover my nose and cheek areas. Very frustrating.
(*.*) 

No comments:

Post a Comment