BR: elf Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed

I rarely leave house without eyeliner and lipbalm. These are my two essential items. 
If there's an item I could really leave home without, it'll be a blusher.
Why?
Because my cheeks redden easily especially on a hot day that it gets annoying sometimes. I may have looked like I've just finished running a marathon. True story.
(*_*)
However, being a woman that just have to spend money on things I don't quite need, I always buy blusher now and then. I sort of want my make up stuff to be "complete".
So I thought of writing a beauty review on one of my always-look-like-new blushers.

 
 *bad ingredients: paraben*

 *fair size*


elf Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed
The pros:
Very pigmented. I only need a light swipe for this blush or I'll look like Bozo the Clown.
The compact size is convenient for me to bring along anywhere.
Doesn't break my skin out.
 The price is cheap.
The cons:
Doesn't include brush and built-in mirror.
Contains paraben.
Hardly available in Malaysia.

I notice most of elf products contain paraben which I'm not so happy about.
I'm aware that paraben may be safe if used in small amount but if all of my skincare and cosmetic items contain it, I can't help but to be worried of the possible negative outcomes.
Should read ingredients carefully the next time I'm out shopping.


*my skintone is between MAC NC20-NC25*

No comments:

Post a Comment