Chuck Bass

Oh no, don't get me wrong.
This is one guy that I would spend time writing about but not drooling over.
He's cute but just not my type.
I don't think I go for cute guys.

On the other hand, I'm quite sure you'd recognize Ed from 'Gossip Girl' as Charles Bartholomew "Chuck" Bass.
God, what a name.
BTW, do you know Bart Simpson's full name is also Bartholomew?
What a classic name for such cartoon, eh?

So yeah, again, I don't drool over Ed.
Well, maybe except for his British accent.
I personally think British & Irish accents are the sexiest, even by women.
The words pronounced are just so mysterious but delicate and gentle.
Alrighty, let's not encourage my attempt on sociolinguistics.

What I like most about Chuck, not Ed, is the way he carries himself.
In those weird colours and ensembles of clothings!
Like seriously, he can wear red and green together.
Not pastel colours, the real red for apple and green for, hurm, leaves?
*those are lame examples*
And it's not entirely bad when he dons it.
Chuck definitely has a hell of self confidence in him.
Even in the way he speaks, you know.
And also the way he walks.
And the way he stares.
Again, no, I don't drool over him.

*red jacket*
*plaid sweater*

Basically, I would say men don't need to be terribly good looking like Chace Crawford to look good.
They just need a full bucket of confidence and only one coy smile.
And oh, please, those ripped jeans and t-shirts are just sooo last century.
Never in fashion, in fact.
So please ditch those looks as if you're bloody poor.
*i love using 'bloody'. sounds more polite than 'f--k'*
Dress nice, play nice.

But then again, I don't think 'Chuck Bass' exists in this country.
*sigh*

*can't help but to laugh over Blair's 'Chuck Bass-tard' & 'mother-chuck-er' vocabs. i thought it was genius*


-qils-

3 comments:

  1. lol. Blair and chuck are so funny. i luv how chuck always says "I'm chuck bass" lol. its hillarious. anyways, do you know where i can watch seasons of gossip girl online without paying money, doing any serveys, or creating an account? ive watched all the seasons that they have instantly on netflix and im pretty sure theres more seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye Anon,

    Sorry for the super late reply! =P

    Yay another fan for Chuck's sarcasm! I love his confidence and well, he's 'Chuck Bass' right? What not to love? ;)

    I usually watch at cucirca but lately Ive been quite busy, haven't watched the latest episodes =( Usually cucirca updates very quick too. Good luck and happy watching! And thanx for visiting my blog! =D

    ReplyDelete