KRADAM Bromance!

If this is for real, they'll be like the hottest couple EVER!
Even Matt Damon & Ben Affleck are soooo last century!
Kris Allen & Adam Lambert.
They were roomates during American Idol and became closed up until they were both the finalists of the season.
And they remained as close friends.
Too close and too cute!

Watch Kris giving Adam a surprise hug from behind here.
SUPER CUTE!
I swear I went 'aawwwww'!

I've always thought Kris is, like, a so-so guy.
Like a real nice guy, a gentleman.
Not until I saw this!
He's cheeky and I think that part of him only comes out whenever he's with Adam.
So bloody cute!

OK,
as you may figure out now, I'm hooked on YouTube with Adam & Kradam.
Just to pass my time when I'm not out watching movies, karaoke, shop-xercising or eating fro-yo.
*i'm addicted to fro-yo. no thanks to k.mirs. hehe*
And I found this, where Adam talked about the first time he opened up about his sexuality to his mom. And his mom is super cool! She's adorable!
I just love him in the video during minute 2.28!
CUTENESS!

Alright, too much cuteness here.
OMG I am so obsessed it's driving myself crazy.
I'd rather watch YouTube than online shopping.
So that's just totally insane of me.
I need to get a job.
Well maybe not because if I'm teaching, I'm quite sure I can cause faintness to my students upon hearing me talking about Adam everyday.
Silap2 masing2 telinga berdarah.
Siapa nak menjawab nanti?
hahaha

I know I'm driving people around me crazy.
I know some are actually sick of hearing me babbling about Adam.
I am so deeply sorry sweeties.
Just let me enjoy these moments with Adam.
I'll get over him as soon as I've found another eye candy.
Then, we'll start over.
*wink*


-qils-

No comments:

Post a Comment