My Cravings

I crave for a lot of things, you know.
Almost everyday upon waking up I would feel like I want something new.
Don't we all?
For example, when I woke up today I really wanted a bolster. A really big and thick bolster despite the fact that I already have seven pillows of different sizes on my bed. I'm quite sure if I ever had a bolster, it would end up on the floor 15 minutes after I dozed off.
I love to have lotsa pillows around me when I sleep.
Maybe because I'm worried to get knocked on the wall when I sleep.
My latest collection would be from Wee for my birthday last year.
=)

*so cute kan?*

But there's one thing I'm dying to get a piece of my own at the moment.
A new gadget!
A new handphone actually.
But I'm still loving my purple Sony Ericsson K770i.
I've been using it for more than two years now and everything is still in good condition.
Except for the keypad which I needed to replace last year but other than that, everything's good.
The 3.2MP camera is still terrific, no crack or scratch on the screen, full battery can last for up to three days depending on the usage...
And it's really user friendly. I can copy and paste anything, send MMS, check my Facebook and emails in my boring classes, take pictures whenever my camera isn't around..
In short, I still love this handphone.
I think I've been using it for the longest time.
So at times I'm not quite sure why I want a new one.
Probably because the screen is small compared to Zurs' iPhone.
hahaha..
Of course la, mana boleh lawan iPhone.
duhh!
But I don't really favor iPhone. Too tech-y for me.
I don't need too many application and 16GB memory in a phone!
Like seriously.

But I've always wanted Nokia N97!
Especially the white one.
I think it's so sexy, elegant, sophisticated and it looks luxurious!
It's like having an extra mini laptop in your pocket.

*oh I so want this!*

On the other hand, if I can buy any handphone that I want, it would definitely be a T-Mobile Sidekick!
I don't care which version, janji ada satu!
It's ultra funky, I tell you.
You won't put it in your handbag or pocket when you have this baby.
You would just want to show it off.
Especially here in Malaysia.
I've never encountered anyone using it here yet.

*it flips over like a kung fu move!*

*tell me you DON'T want this*

*my ultimate favourite!*

I'm not sure if it's possible to use Sidekick here in Malaysia.
I heard it has to be unlock or something.
I'm going abroad for a holiday so I'm thinking instead of getting designer handbags, maybe I should get a Sidekick.
However, I need to get more info on the unlocking thingy.
What's the point of bringing it back here and then can't use it.
Menangis tak berlagu la jawabnya.
But on a second thought, maybe I should get a designer handbag, a pair of shoes AND a Sidekick.
Tidak sabar.
Minta2 la dapat.
Amin.


-qils-

2 comments:

  1. Amin..
    Cool..holiday aboard?? best gilak
    maybe unlocking the simcard circuit function..
    better tanya kedai yg arif

    ReplyDelete