How I Spent My RM25?

Nope, not another pair of shoes.
Or a new handbag.
Not even on fro-yo.
I bought expired magazines instead.
I've always called them expired mags, you know, the outdated ones.
There's a shop at e@Curve that sells expired mags for only 5 bucks each!
ELLE, Cosmo and even Nat Geo!
I just love reading fashion mags that it doesn't bother me to read outdated ones.
I don't really go for tabloids.
*except if Adam Lambert is on the cover!*
And I don't usually go for covers, too.
I'd go for what's inside the edition.

Kate Beckinsale is hot!
I think she is totally cute and sexy.
And Jessica Alba looked lovely in brunette.
God I hate her when she's blonde.
Blonde is just not for her skin.
It's just not.

Oh by the way, I bought the Nat Geo especially for my older brother.
He's so into dinosaurs and I knew he would love this!
And he did!
And so did Aish.
In fact, I think Aish thinks it's his now.
A poster of dinosaurs came with the edition and he would tell everyone about every little detail of the dinosaurs.
He knows more than us!
He's getting so smart.
I wish he doesn't grow up too fast.
I know I'm gonna miss him babbling and talking about Spiderman, dinosaurs, Tom&Jerry..
haih..
Sangat rindu la sama itu budak.


And now he can poo-poo on the toilet bowl.
Yeay! No more diapers!
Sangat comel.
Dan sangat sangat nakal.


-qils-


1 comment:

  1. dia..sgt2 la comel..
    gigit pipi dia..
    makan dia..
    hmmm..
    yup..agree wif u..
    will miss da old days gurau2 ngn kid camni..
    dh besar sure lain.. =)

    2301:12042010

    ReplyDelete